lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Can-Am Outlander XT-P

Anybody seen one of these beasts? I want one with the 1000cc motor so bad!

I've been riding quads since I was old enough to straddle one. Polaris bikes are what I've always thought to be the best utility ATV, they have a great ride, they're dependable, and they're full of power, but I have to say that the Can-Am is really impressive.

I looked at one at the local dealer a few days ago, and I think I'm in love, the only problem is that hefty price tag.

Here's a link to the site - believe me when I say that it looks even better in person, and that 1000cc motor sounds completely SICK with stock exhaust.

http://can-am.brp.com/off-road/build...rPackageId=XTP
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2014, 05:10 PM   #2
PAPABEAR1
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Can-Am Outlander XT-P

I rode 1 at The Outlaw Trails in west va. last year ,, short ride but *** that thing had some power.Rode the 750 Kaw the year before it was also beast. Pretty cool place people very friendly . Meet on the trails everyone is just as friendly and will let you ride there bike , much better then Hatfield Trails.. Rode in and drove the 1100 what was it the side by side ....Artic Cat ? don' t remember that 1 to much but when he drove me in it it hit 92 mph.. *** fast .
PAPABEAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
Neverstopwheelie
Getting Wild

Default Re: Can-Am Outlander XT-P

polaris rzr 900 will smoke a commander imo only advantage is you can haul a little bit with the polaris
Neverstopwheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!