lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2021, 08:46 PM   #1
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Anyone ever remove a Pre-MCI flywheel from a Robbin 295/350 while still in the cart?

I'm trying to finish up the 5th of a series of workhorse rebuilds...the last of them. I have it all together except for an accelerator cable, the one I have is from an TXT or 800 series machine apparently and is too short, and the fuel lines and pump. Before I set up the fuel system, I want to make sure I have spark. Well...Not so lucky. Pulser coil Ohms out correctly, Ignition Coil Ohms out correctly at both primary and secondary contacts, Starter/Generator turns over properly on pedal micro switch operation. The problem is that i can't get 1/2 volt...or any voltage out of the pulsar coil when turning over. Since it ohms correctly, I'm guessing it is good, just not picking up signal off the flywheel, so I was going to install another flywheel that I have. I realize it could be the ignitor, but I'm hoping it is something else. Grounds all ohm out fine with continuity. My problem is that I don't have a puller that would work on the flywheel...Since it is on a taper, there is no way to pry it off, and the quick pop of a hammer on the nut won't work either as there is no room for swing.

Any ideas?
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO