lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2007, 06:13 PM   #1
napalaz
Gone Wild

Default how to tell what year

hey guys need a little help a budy of mine told me about a yamaha 4 sale but the owner does not no the year how can i tell what year it is my 2nd ? can I use my ezgo charger on this car and is ther a year or a model I should stay away from
napalaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #2
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

Default Re: how to tell what year

Newer carts have the serial number in the left glove compartment, on the left side under the cowl guard. The older ones have it on the frame crossmember right behind the kick panel.

I don't know what to tell you about the charger.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 11:33 AM   #3
tungpo1
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: how to tell what year

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalaz View Post
hey guys need a little help a budy of mine told me about a yamaha 4 sale but the owner does not no the year how can i tell what year it is my 2nd ? can I use my ezgo charger on this car and is ther a year or a model I should stay away from

It all depends on if its a 36 or 48 volt and if its the same plug, you can switch the plug cord long as the volt charger is the same, I've done it plenty of times I repeat long as the votage is the same!!!!!
tungpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha