lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2022, 10:59 PM   #1
nklein
Not Yet Wild

Question HF V-Twin build help

Hello all, I received a rolling chase of a 1998 Club car. I want to put in the Preditor V-Twin with the Vagas Cart kit. Before I get in too deep on this I wanted to know a few things from the group. First I'd like to know the quietest muffler that people have found. 2nd I'm looking for recommendations on a clutch for a Hilly area. Last but not least anyone have directions on how to get it to run with a generator so it starts and stops with the gas peddle? I can't seem to find much on this and I figured you all would be a great resource. Any help with this in advance would be greatly appreciated.
nklein is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!