lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2022, 06:56 PM   #1
aroden15
Not Yet Wild

Default Finally Committed to Eco Battery Lithium!!

My original lead acids were finally at the end of life. I have been debating lithium for about the last year or two, but I finally made the decision to just do it! The shop that the previous owner bought it from had a mess of wiring everywhere which made it a pain. I got the battery tray shaved down and everything just set up for test. It works and the cart runs better than ever! I am currently trying to come up with an idea for a mounting plate across the back of the compartment to mount the bus bar, voltage reducer, 12v fuse box and clean up all the wiring. Here are a few pics of the progress.

I have a few questions for you experience folks. Do you turn the battery power off when not driving, or do you just leave it on powering the battery meter?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Old Battery Set up.jpg (166.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Dirty Battery Tray.jpg (147.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Tray Cleaned and Trimmed.jpg (122.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg New Temp Set up.jpg (136.3 KB, 0 views)
aroden15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha