lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2019, 03:21 AM   #1
richardknowles
Not Yet Wild

Default very rare old golf cart

G,day everybody, my name is Richard and im down under in Australia.
I have a very rare golf cart called a yamaha turf lady. It's smaller than most golf carts but we have limited storage room so it suits us just write.
Unfortunately it's stating to get very old just like me and now things like the clutch, the suspension etc, etc are just about worn out.
Would anybody be able to tell me anything about this cart, particularly how and where to get parts.
I know that im at the other side of the world but any information would be most appreciated.
I hope that ive done this post ok for ive never done this before.
Many Thanks and have yourselves a wonderful christmas.
richardknowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-23-2019, 06:46 AM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: very rare old golf cart

Welcome Richard! If you hang around and read more of this site, you'll find we do have members from all over the world. I know you're "too new" to post links and picture yet, but if you could give us a serial # we might be able to help more. They used some different names in different countries, so we in the US , or in Europe might be familiar with it by some other name. Good luck.
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:10 AM   #3
jclark138
Runs with scissors-

Yamaha

Welcome!
jclark138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 02:52 PM   #4
mikeasis
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardknowles View Post
G,day everybody, my name is Richard and im down under in Australia.
I have a very rare golf cart called a yamaha turf lady. It's smaller than most golf carts but we have limited storage room so it suits us just write.
Unfortunately it's stating to get very old just like me and now things like the clutch, the suspension etc, etc are just about worn out.
Would anybody be able to tell me anything about this cart, particularly how and where to get parts.
I know that im at the other side of the world but any information would be most appreciated.
I hope that ive done this post ok for ive never done this before.
Many Thanks and have yourselves a wonderful christmas.
if you can find a serial number post that here and that would be your second post, then post an induction here:
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/introductions/

then I think you can post a pic back here as your 4th post?

is it a 2 cycle engine? if so check out the bottom of my post for a G1 service manual and see if that's it
mikeasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 05:14 PM   #5
rib33024

You can post a picture anytime you want to using the forum. You can not post a link to anything for your first 7 days

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/test-...ing-101-a.html
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:11 AM   #6
richardknowles
Not Yet Wild

Once again G,day to all you fellow golf carters. It's Richard from down under,
Thankyou so much for your replys.
The imformation that i have so far is that the golf cart is a yamaha g10a. It;s a small 2 seater with a 250cc four stoke motor. They were an import from Japan but there was only 10 brought into Australia. Normaly i would have put it in the too hard basket but as i said before the small size is perfect for us.
This is all i know but i will try and get the serial number if that helps.
Old 12-24-2019, 08:15 AM   #7
rib33024

See if you can open this manual

link to manual yamaha g10a

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/attac...1&d=1577192856

https://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/golfcar/lineup/history/

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-y...questions.html

send member sformal a PM he seems to know something about this cart
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 03:23 AM   #8
richardknowles
Not Yet Wild

Thankyou so much for the imformation that you have given me. The manual is exactly what i need. I guess the next question that i would have is,are there any aftermarket part shops in America that sell parts for very old golf carts or do i have to try and order from Japan?
All the best for the new year to you all.
Old 01-02-2020, 09:14 AM   #9
Lochlin
Gone Wild

There is a vendor here in the states that sells nothing but old golf cart parts:

vintagegolfcartparts.com

I don't believe that they are site sponsor but they are good resource for those of us who like old carts. I restore / collect old carts of which I now have 8 with another restoration pending start. vintagegolfcartparts.com doesn't just sell parts. They have an extensive resource section that users can use for locating part numbers and such.

There is specific "restoration" sub-forum here at BGW that you might find useful as, unfortunately, some parts just are no longer made for the old carts. That said, there is normally a work-a-round for just about anything you could get into.

Most of the parts in your cart were probably used in many different machines. Just because you can't find them for a Turf Lady doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means that no one is selling them as being used in a Tuft Lady.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 06:01 PM   #10
metohunter
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

i need wiring diagram for G10-A turf lady
metohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha