lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
spread footing
Getting Wild

Default Anyone deal with carts4parts.com

I did a search and found some limited info on people's experience with carts4parts.com. (aka Alabama Golf Carts). I guess this a golf cart salvage yard that sells on the internet. I was thinking of purchasing a used rear off of them, but I wanted to see if there was any known experiences (good or bad).

Spreads
spread footing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Anyone deal with carts4parts.com

Yep I sure have. They are about a 30 minute drive from my place and I bought CC front spindel setup for my build off them. They do have about 3 to 5 acres of salvage type carts there and are always turning over the supply. I have not priced a rear end with them but the hubs and spindels I bout I thought were a little pricy until I started to looking at the new cost. There is also a cart salvage on I 575 just north of Canton Ga. I can't remember their name but the next time I have to go that way I play on setting up something with them for some of my supplies I will need. I bout an entire cart from them (older ez-go) a few years back and he helped roll it up on my trailer with me. $75 for the cart. Dang I wish I could remember that guys name. I will try to do some research on it and get back to you . But *********** are good people from what I have dealt with them. Hope this helps.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO