lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #11
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: key switch help coming from obc

charger down to four amps jumping around a little is that normal i didnt get that with old obc is that something with the upgraded obc... thanks in advance
toogood4ubalius79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You need to do yourself a favor and plug the charger in an leave town. Just walk away from it until it is done. It is a computer it has a program to run and certain parameters to meet before it is finished... when it is finished it will shut off.
Expect the same every-time you charge.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #13
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

I did scotty I am out to eat with wife reading other post learning. Hopefully when I get home it will be turned off so I can chill out and think what money I saved myself. Thanks man what is the volt reading when it turns off and how many voltage can they possible get up too with out damaging the batteries
Old 08-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Tdawg says 58.3 but I have seen as high as 62v and remember no 2 voltmeters read the same so I wouldn't panic until it went over 65. Then pull the plug and regroup.
You got a lot to read just to learn about how that cart works and how to keep it going ...... learn to use the search button more and the pm system less Good luck
Old 08-14-2010, 10:45 PM   #15
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

yeah yeah thanks just got home.. the packs on 63.2 volts and on two amps it been about 4 to five hours on charge now u think i ought to pull the plug or let it go till morning.. if the 16 hours comes it should shut off hopefully it shut off soon i check all cells in battery and they was all where they need to be maybe 1/16 low will they make it through the night or should i pull the plug before i go to bed.. and wheres that search button at for me
Old 08-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Help me out here......... what does this mean? ..."i check all cells in battery and they was all where they need to be maybe 1/16 low will they make it through the night"
Old 08-15-2010, 01:16 AM   #17
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Help me out here......... what does this mean? ..."i check all cells in battery and they was all where they need to be maybe 1/16 low will they make it through the night"
i checked all the cells in the batteries and they were all good on water maybe 1/16 inch low if anything.. will they which are the batteries make it till morning after 7 hours of charging my power drive charger is still on two amps with the whole pack at 64 volts.. i read somewheres the range is from 59 volts to 63 volts so is that 64 fine.. i dont know what else to do i hooked everything up right..i hope
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car