lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2010, 12:28 AM   #11
charmart
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Options for changing Precedent programming?

I don't know why. The CC dealer was in Golden Colorado. They said that they could do up to code 3 same day, but for 4 they have to read the serial number, call it into CC, and CC would mail the code with a sticker that was suppose to be placed in the cart. I'm not sure what the sticker was for, but it had something to do with the new speed setting. Something to do with not complying with golf course speed limits or something to that effect.
charmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #12
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmart View Post
I don't know why. The CC dealer was in Golden Colorado. They said that they could do up to code 3 same day, but for 4 they have to read the serial number, call it into CC, and CC would mail the code with a sticker that was suppose to be placed in the cart. I'm not sure what the sticker was for, but it had something to do with the new speed setting. Something to do with not complying with golf course speed limits or something to that effect.
It's because they need your car to plug the IQDM machine into it and get the serial number of the controller. It must then be submitted to Club Car. They need the Vehicle Serial, and Controller Serial to print a code.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #13
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

My guess is is set for speed code 2.
U may be able to get a little more speed going to code 3 (and can be done the same day)
And if the dealer is Pi55ed at U he will charge U 50-100, but if he wants U back he may do code for free.
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 11:15 AM   #14
buckmeister2
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

You might also have something in mind that you have wanted to buy for your cart, like mirrors, horn, new windshield, etc. If so, go to the local dealer, tell him you want to buy ______, and you would also like him to change the code on your cart. See what he says.
buckmeister2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 04:35 PM   #15
KTKelly
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

First thing I would do is change magnet.

It's something you can do yourself. Buy the magnet on Amazon, or go to that local dealer and buy one from him.
KTKelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 09:54 AM   #16
Warden902
Getting Wild

If you change the magnet, does that give you the same speed as code 3??
Warden902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car