lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-14-2010, 10:54 AM   #11
krc15
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Adding Another Battery

Not sure Robby is ordering the new
Motor. It's completely in his hands. Lol I
Can't wait

Kevin
krc15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #12
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by krc15 View Post
Not sure Robby is ordering the new
Motor. It's completely in his hands. Lol I
Can't wait

Kevin

How's it going now???
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #13
krc15
Not Yet Wild

Great. Im getting the motor next week!! I cant wait man.. did a couple of test downhill didnt change with the stock motor still 34 mph figured that though,"This is on 59 Volts" But up hill changed alot by adding the extra 6 volts, 20 mph climbing a long hill. Its not that steep but long. i use to see 13 up. Its a big difference. Remember this is a stock motor w/ a alltrax 500 amp, 400 amp solenoid, and 2 gauge wire setup. Im hoping to see 40 Plus down, and 25 uphill with the new motor, but will be posting the results along w/ all the motor pictures when it arrives.

Weird thing ive had a shutter problem for the past week. today i took the time to look at every wire, everything was tight. I have another post going about this issue, finally today i found one loose wire i pulled "NOT A BATTERY OR CONTROLLER WIRE" on that tightened it back up some small factory wire that connects to the factory wiring harness. Its crazy one wire will cause the whole cart to shutter at all throttle settings. Anyways thanks for asking about it man, i will be posting alot of pictures and speeds as soon as i get the new motor, It will be something to see. SHUNT is hard to get alot of speed out of. But Robby @ Plumb quick is getting me hooked up man......

Kevin
Old 09-24-2010, 07:14 PM   #14
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by krc15 View Post
Great. Im getting the motor next week!! I cant wait man.. did a couple of test downhill didnt change with the stock motor still 34 mph figured that though,"This is on 59 Volts" But up hill changed alot by adding the extra 6 volts, 20 mph climbing a long hill. Its not that steep but long. i use to see 13 up. Its a big difference. Remember this is a stock motor w/ a alltrax 500 amp, 400 amp solenoid, and 2 gauge wire setup. Im hoping to see 40 Plus down, and 25 uphill with the new motor, but will be posting the results along w/ all the motor pictures when it arrives.

Weird thing ive had a shutter problem for the past week. today i took the time to look at every wire, everything was tight. I have another post going about this issue, finally today i found one loose wire i pulled "NOT A BATTERY OR CONTROLLER WIRE" on that tightened it back up some small factory wire that connects to the factory wiring harness. Its crazy one wire will cause the whole cart to shutter at all throttle settings. Anyways thanks for asking about it man, i will be posting alot of pictures and speeds as soon as i get the new motor, It will be something to see. SHUNT is hard to get alot of speed out of. But Robby @ Plumb quick is getting me hooked up man......

Kevin

scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #15
BamaDozier
Getting Wild

Club Car

They did me right and mine will haul the mail! I can't wait to hear your numbers and see what you get out of that extra battery. You got me thinking!!!!!! :-)
BamaDozier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
krc15
Not Yet Wild

Bamadozier, what motor do you have?

Kevin
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car