lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #21
HarleyOne
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 95 cc losing power 48v system

thats what I was thinkin but I will go over it again tommarow its has the one with a round black connector which the dealer said is no longer avalible is this correct?
HarleyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #22
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

that's right
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #23
HarleyOne
Gone Wild
Club Car

he had said there is a mcor conversion? is that the best way and if so buy from him or off here?
Old 09-28-2010, 06:02 AM   #24
FIXEROFCARTS
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Yes, if the batteries and the cables and the connects are are all good then you could be loosing performance from worn brushes...
What?
FIXEROFCARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #25
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXEROFCARTS View Post
What?
This is what irritates me about you.
You read this thread and can offer no help just criticism of those who try to help.
If I am wrong then maybe you can enlighten both myself and the person asking for help instead of just trying to show you know more about golf carts than we do.
Maybe this is why you are no longer the tech support @ BU? You have a lot to offer. I don't know why you can't be a little more helpful ?
Old 09-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #26
HarleyOne
Gone Wild
Club Car

ok im done its heading to cc dealer. Iv checked the pot box out again this morning & I still get nothing on the meter. meter set on 20k ohms nothing with pedal pushed or not. I woul
uld love to fix this cart but im givin up. I guess iv still have alot to learn. Thanks scotty for all your help well try on another one later
Old 09-28-2010, 07:36 PM   #27
FIXEROFCARTS
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
This is what irritates me about you.
You read this thread and can offer no help just criticism of those who try to help.
If I am wrong then maybe you can enlighten both myself and the person asking for help instead of just trying to show you know more about golf carts than we do.
Maybe this is why you are no longer the tech support @ BU? You have a lot to offer. I don't know why you can't be a little more helpful ?
Relax, its bad advice from someone who gets all their info from a book and then trys to pass them selves off as an expert. Go ahead, tell everyone how you got into this business? Do they all know that we know one another? Its great that you try to help everyone, but I can tell when you are just guessing and it steers someone in the wrong direction due to your inexperience. Again, great for trying, but not all the answers are found in a book. Exactly how many years of experience do you have? I know it pisses you off when I come on here, because I make you look like the scrub you are, but at least you give long winded answers and some links to help those in need. You truly are a big help to this site and are needed here, so keep up the good work, but when you dont know...dont post and dont guess, thats one thing I made sure of on BU's site....I didnt want scrubs posting answers.
FIXEROFCARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #28
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I always tell people you were nicer in person than you are online, Michael.... It doesn't piss me off when you come on here, it only pisses me off when you are being a jerk.
There are others here with decades of experience who give a hand without waving credentials in everybody's face... That behavior puts everybody off.
By the way your advice to this person is ... what?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #29
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXEROFCARTS View Post
Relax, its bad advice from someone who gets all their info from a book and then trys to pass them selves off as an expert. Go ahead, tell everyone how you got into this business? Do they all know that we know one another? Its great that you try to help everyone, but I can tell when you are just guessing and it steers someone in the wrong direction due to your inexperience. Again, great for trying, but not all the answers are found in a book. Exactly how many years of experience do you have? I know it pisses you off when I come on here, because I make you look like the scrub you are, but at least you give long winded answers and some links to help those in need. You truly are a big help to this site and are needed here, so keep up the good work, but when you dont know...dont post and dont guess, thats one thing I made sure of on BU's site....I didnt want scrubs posting answers.

We have sat and watched you HOPING your attitude would change but I guess not. If you can't offer helpful advice without the smartassed know-it-all attitude HIT THE FRIGGIN ROAD SCRUB! Your tude is one of many reasons BU forum SUCKS.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #30
HarleyOne
Gone Wild
Club Car

**** I didnt mean to start a boxing match here just wanted a little advice
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car