lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
Kidder
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 198? Club Car... All Solenoids Clicking, will not go. Working, then not suddenly.

I noticed you may be by the villages, where exactly are you located?
Kidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
Waldog
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 198? Club Car... All Solenoids Clicking, will not go. Working, then not suddenly.

I put the cart up in the air... jumped the first solenoid, and my buddy hit the pedal... five clicks nothing happend...

I'm hoping these pics will help identify the year as well???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg solenoids.jpg (66.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg fw-rev-sw.jpg (74.4 KB, 11 views)
Waldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #13
Waldog
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
I noticed you may be by the villages, where exactly are you located?
No, I'm not in the Villages. I'm in Christmas, FL. I bought the cart from a guy in Brooksville (long drive), but the serial plate says it was custom "rebuilt" for the "Mr. & Mrs. Delfino". The company that did the rebuilt / custom body was near the villages, but they are no longer in business.

It's says it's a "Brougham".
Old 12-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #14
Waldog
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
No the micros activate the solenoids,although you can hear them click if the key is off and you push down the pedal.The master solenoid is like the boss,if it dont work none of the others will either.You could switch it with another to see if that fixes it if you dont mind the extra work.
I was thinking about pulling the body off tomorrow, and cleaning everything up as far as the connection go one at a time. So I don't mind.

I'm just bummed right now and I wanted to use it around my property for the holiday weekend. Never fails, right? LOL
Old 12-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #15
Kidder
Gone Wild

Club Car

I know where you at, almost neighbors im in geneva. I have some spare parts for that set up if you need.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
rib33024

What year are the batteries??

I see you have mixed batteries,? can you give us some volt reading of the whole battery pack ? and volts of each battery??
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #17
Kidder
Gone Wild

Club Car

If you can tell where the click is comming from it would help, the micros are below your charger port on the frame rail.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #18
Waldog
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
I know where you at, almost neighbors im in geneva. I have some spare parts for that set up if you need.
Awesome!!! Is there a PM system on here? I can give you my number if you wanna talk on the phone, if that's cool. I know Geneva well, we take our dogs to the Geneva Oaks vet.

I'd really like to put a lift kit on this thing but I don't know for sure which model it is, so I wanted to make sure before I bought one.

I guess I have to keep it running first. LOL
Old 12-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #19
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

There you go a member that lives close to help you out,I am sure you will figure it out.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #20
Waldog
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
What year are the batteries??

I see you have mixed batteries,? can you give us some volt reading of the whole battery pack ? and volts of each battery??
They are all energizer, 3 are 2009, the other 3 are 2010. I have a load tester and they are all good.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car