lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #11
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Default Re: Why does everyones sisters, boyfriends, fathers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I was going to say. It looks to me like whoever owns that boat knows the price of speed
You can say that again, mine has twin 5.7 liter, runs 20 mph at 3500 rpm and uses 25 gallons of fuel per hour.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-29-2011, 10:54 PM   #12
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

The bottom line is you make your cart fast. You cant go of he said she said. Just do it and all is good You will appreciate it more and bust a$$ at the same time. There is no way you can do it cheap tho. If you wanna go fast and do it right then figure out a speed and bgw will make it happen
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:15 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
You can say that again, mine has twin 5.7 liter, runs 20 mph at 3500 rpm and uses 25 gallons of fuel per hour.
When I was young and fearless I skied behind a beautiful wooden Chris-craft with a V-12 inboard. We peeled over Lake Placid, NY at 70 miles an hour.... When I let go of the tow rope I went 1/2 mile before I sank
scottyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #14
EZ-GoingJon
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

NOS!!
EZ-GoingJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #15
gcs13
Gone Wild

Club Car

If I want to go 50 mph in a cart, I'll just get in my Yamaha Rhino. A golf cart isn't really made for that kind of speed. If you was to get a golf cart to go that fast, you better have a seatbelt and a roll cage. Just look on youtube at some of those guys that put big motors in a golf carts and how unstable they are.
gcs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #16
dtkana
Gone Wild
Club Car

The cart in my signature really does what I say. 27mph WOT. If I turn the Alltrax throttle all the way up it will squeal the tires and slightly lift the front end. If I roll back ever so slightly and then apply throttle it will carry the front wheels a little ways. I suspect I could add high speed gears and get more speed but I assume this would sacrifice some of the torque. I spent under a grand for motor and controller but I also upgraded everything else as my signature reads.

As GCS stated. If I want to go faster I'll get in my Kawasaki Teryx, 57mph.
dtkana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:54 AM   #17
ohmar99
gettin wilder with age

E-Z-GO

Scotty says that with the setup him and I discussed I could do about 30MPH which is plenty fast, for now. Unless your like chevy and fast enough is never enough. He needs. mine does not have the suspension or steering for anything faster. Of course Chevy dont have kids that will flip his either.
I saw a guy pulling a wheelie in that Floida parade video someone posted on here. was that a stunt or power.
ohmar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #18
crash12888
Gone Crazy

Had the Yamazuki up to 57mph before my wife started poke'in me in the ribs and chew'in my, um, ear!

It is built on/with a 500cc Quadrunner 4wd, very stable but some wouldn't call it a cart any more.
Anything is possible........

crash12888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #19
Newest Obsession
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyRacing75 View Post
The bottom line is you make your cart fast. You cant go of he said she said. Just do it and all is good You will appreciate it more and bust a$$ at the same time. There is no way you can do it cheap tho. If you wanna go fast and do it right then figure out a speed and bgw will make it happen
I would be happy with 30mph and satisfied with 35 mph, that is why I have waited to hear of someone who has it and I could copy the combo.

I read alot about guys on hear that spend 1000-1500 and dont even get 30 mph. To me that is a waste of money. Mine does 23.7 now with just tires and a stage 4 upgrade. Cost me only 135. for the upgrade and the tires and rims I wanted anyway.

If someone could tell me what to do to get 35 and have stock torc I would do it.
Newest Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #20
jedotx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newest Obsession View Post
I would be happy with 30mph and satisfied with 35 mph, that is why I have waited to hear of someone who has it and I could copy the combo.

I read alot about guys on hear that spend 1000-1500 and dont even get 30 mph. To me that is a waste of money. Mine does 23.7 now with just tires and a stage 4 upgrade. Cost me only 135. for the upgrade and the tires and rims I wanted anyway.

If someone could tell me what to do to get 35 and have stock torc I would do it.
I am just starting my rebuild. My cart is a 2000 CC 48 volt series cart. I have an Alltrax AXE4844 controler, HD F&R switch, HD solenoid already installed. I've ordered a Plum Quick assassin motor, 2 gauge cables, 6" lift and 22" tires. After talking to the good folks at PQ I am expecting to get 30 to 35 MPH. I'm going to have about $2300 in the rebuild. I'll keep you posted on results.
jedotx is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car