lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #11
Gale Hawkins
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Tire Pressure for 22X11X10 tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachanga90 View Post
Depends on what you are doing with it.On-road or Off-road,Rear-Seat with people alot,Cargo-Box that is usually loaded.My cart has 22x11x8's,I run off-road on trails or doing yard-work,I run them around 5-7psi.My Dad has 22x11x10 All-Trails on his,He complained it rode like a tank,It had 15psi in the tires from the co. he bought them thru.I lowered them to 8psi,It still rides hard,The tires are very stiff.I would play with the pressure until you find a setting you like for your use.Hope this helps.
I was looking at tires at WM this week (and they were pricey) but they had two 8" with good traction (for riding mowers I expect) one was very thin and light and the other one was very heavy and hard. There was no way that tire was going to ride well even with 5 PSI.

If global warming does not get back from vacation by next winter I want some agressive tread for snow.
Gale Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #12
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

The differences in tire construction and compounds make it interesting for sure.My fronts are very flexible,yet stiff(?) They are aired down under 5psi and perform great,but still absorb the bumps instead of the steering,but they don't roll under on fast turns.The biggest thing is too look at when choosing tires is your intended use(off-road,yard-work,all-around,or neighborhood-cruising).If you are running mostly off-road you want an aggressive,flexible tire.For around home,riding in the yard or using it for yard-work,you want a stiff,semi-aggresive tread.On road you would opt for a stiff,non-aggressive tire.Seating capacity/cargo will dictate pressure-settings in all groups.Hope this helps.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:59 AM   #13
langstonjones
Gone Wild

Club Car

So will greater tire pressure get me more speed? I just want 1 or 2 more mph
langstonjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car