lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
nafman
Not Yet Wild

Default light kits

Hello all, I'm a virgin to this site so take it easy on me! Just bought a 94 medalist for my son to run around the lake. Long story but with a recent foot injury I needed something for him to get around this summer. I would like to add a light kit, can anyone provide some feedback about some aftermarket kits? Looking on ebay there are some options, RockyTop Carts had a great price on one but not sure what I am buying. Also, how about advice on a cover? This thing will sit at the lake during the summer months in CO. Wind resistance is important!

I appreciate any tips I can get. Thanks in advance!
nafman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Radicalgolfcarts
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: light kits

The best thing to do is just go and get some cheap square lights for the cart, and mount them above the axle.
Radicalgolfcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #3
ruredy
Born Wild

nafman, it depends on what your willing to spend and if you want tail lights, blinkers, ect. Our site sponsors can give you the low-down on all these products. They come with our recommendation and would not be apart of this site if they were less than honorable in there business practices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkos18 View Post
The best thing to do is just go and get some cheap square lights for the cart, and mount them above the axle. Don't waste your money on buying the whole kit! To answer your other question I have nice covers on my site http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...lgolfcarts.com., there are a lot of members that use the same covers at the course... so I know that they hold up.
SHAROS, here at BGW we like to send business to our site sponsors who support this site and not to everyone who has a drop-ship business trying to make a buck off of newbies with golf carts. If you would like to become a site sponsor then contact roady89 about this, if not please refrain from pushing your warez on this site.
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/rules...g-sellers.html
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #4
Radicalgolfcarts
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry about that, but I told your that I was going to be a sponsor last night! I have only been a member of the site for 3days... I just wanted to see how the site is before becoming a sponsor. So if you could e-mail me and tell me what the break down of all the different options are.
Radicalgolfcarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Sharkos18 wants to be a sponsor there just hasn't been enough time yet. This only started yesterday/last night. It's all good for now.

Sharkos I sent you all the information in a PM last night...or that wasn't you I was talking to last night.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
nafman
Not Yet Wild

I appreciate the help.
nafman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO