lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Tracireal8or
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Ezgo 2001 Just quit for a second

Have a 2001 EZGO, switched all the cables to 4ga today, all looks good Tight and clean. Good Tourque wants to jump when I press gas pedal at first, Batteries all charged , Hydrometer shows good as well, and Voltage Meter shows all are holding great charge. Went to take it around the block hgot to the corner and it just died. Nothin. Played with the FNR and back forth twice and finally I pushed gas and we were good to go. I drove it after that for about 1 mile and a half no issues, wondering of maybe I need a new FNR?? Noticed that when I put it in reverse if I do it slow enough I can avoid the Beep Noise, could this be a Bad FNR?? Hope its not one of those intermitent things that comes and go and cant find it. Any help would be great.
Tracireal8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: Ezgo 2001 Just quit for a second

i would double check you wires at the fnr esp the lugs. I have been known to stretch the lugs when thightening down the cables. It does not take much to damage those lugs. Just an idea.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
Tracireal8or
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks I will, are these Lugs just like bolts? If he did tighten them to much is it already damaged? Then I will need a whole new FNR ( Switch or system) .? Thanks.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

You can can get the lugs seperate, but i will have to say from experience they are a pain to get lined up perfect for it to work.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
Tracireal8or
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

So do you need to buy a whole new FNR component all together?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO