lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
firehelment
Not Yet Wild

Default cart just quit

Guys I have a series cart think its a 02 or 03 ez go. foward/reverse by knee, no run or tow switch. controller has 3 lugs and white multipin connector? The cart was running good and the boys stopped to let one them off and cart wont do anything, pushed backhome and today it clicks when pedal is pushed but still no go. if you push pedal again nothing. possible the silanod (sorry spelled wrong i know ) what do yal think.
firehelment is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: cart just quit

Welcome to BGW

Plug your cart's serial number into this site and it'll tell you what year Etc. Also shows you where serial number is located.
http://www.shopezgo.com/customer-ser...ialNumber.html

Download the *.pdf files. They are the Owner, Service and Parts manuals for your cart,
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...g-manuals.html

You'll need a DMM to troubleshoot the cart. Inexpensive one is all that is needed.

For a starting point.
What is the battery Pack Voltage?

___________________Added

Didn't notice your join date was Dec-09 until after I posted. That puts a different slant on things.
You've probably already got meter and manuals, and know your way around the cart.

Could be the Solenoid, F/R switch, ITS, Controller, Motor or any one of about 6 of the 13 high current cables.

Solenoid, F/R switch and broken cables are probable the easiest to eliminate, so I'd start there.

Last edited by JohnnieB; 01-17-2012 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Added comments
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO