lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #11
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Default Re: Rear end slip

I found my problem I thought I would post it here so that maybe someone else can learn from my mistake. Some time back I changed my battery cables to 4 gauge. I was very careful to change one at a time to ensure I never put one to the wrong place. When I changed the yellow one from the solenoid to the controller. I left the solenoid end loose so that I could move it around when changing the green, which connects the same place on the controller. A mater of routing out of the controller cover. Thing is I never tighten the nut on the solenoid for the yellow cable. It worked fine most of the time. The way I found the problem was the old saying. If something is not working go back to the last time you worked on it and recheck your work. Best troubleshooting tip I ever had. Hopefully someone will learn something from this.

Thanks for all the help you guys give.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #12
shaffer88
Gone Wild

Default Re: Rear end slip

glad you found it
shaffer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car