lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #21
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Finished Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd62 View Post
I've not call them because i'm french but i email them,,, no answer yet. But i check the trailer on ebay,, and they look good for the price.
There are two types, one is $160.00 and the other is $425.00 Ouch but still cheaper then a new trailer !
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #22
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northcap View Post
No, they do not rattle. Call them for a price. They are well engineered and not cheap.
Called them today, very nice person I spoke with but your right they are not cheap but cheaper then a new lifted trailer thats for sure.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #23
gumpbuck
Gone Wild

Club Car

Wow, just now looking at the hinges. I had to add hinges to the polling tower on my flats boat. That gets me in and out of the garage. I don't think I paid $250 to have that fabricated.
On the other hand, if storage in your trailer is only for the winter months, it's only 8 bolts to pull the roof. (Assuming that will give you enough clearance.)

It's too bad the roof supports on a 2002 DS slant in... Otherwise I could see some sort of sleave and pin type set up......
gumpbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 04:57 PM   #24
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Going to look at a trailer saturday that my friend has, work bench, led lighting, ac, power throughout. Your right I can take the bolts out and save alot of money for other cart dress up items.. Even if I bought hinges it still is cheaper then a new trailer. Going with 8 x 16 either way.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:15 AM   #25
gumpbuck
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreenmachine72 View Post
Going to look at a trailer saturday that my friend has, work bench, led lighting, ac, power throughout. Your right I can take the bolts out and save alot of money for other cart dress up items.. Even if I bought hinges it still is cheaper then a new trailer. Going with 8 x 16 either way.
Best wishes! Post pics of how the cart ended up fitting in trailer...
gumpbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #26
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

I may try that !Will stock tires and rims fit on a jakes 6" spindle kit / If so that would be a easy way.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #27
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Thank you for sharing the pictures, I may just unbolt to get in trailer it's only a 1 time deal. Can stock tires and rims be put on a 6 lift just to pull into trailer ? I may start on lift kit this weekend.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:50 PM   #28
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

How did you make out ? I stored my 2 g1's in my enclosed trailer and borrowed another to brin down the DS.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #29
loneranger404
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

For storage, I just built a lean-to with door behind my barn. It has a clear corrugated polycarbonate roofing panels. Using a drop cord for now but next weekend I'll have it wired with outlets and a caged utility light. Lot cheaper than a closed in trailer.
loneranger404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car