lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #21
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 4" or 6" lift for multi-use TXT?

Jax, I think someone took care of that for you. And please don't think I was isolating you. Welcome to the forum and ask away with your questions. There is a ton of knowledge here.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2015, 04:20 PM   #22
JaxPilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang99x View Post
Call MadJax and they can tell you about that vendor. I have done that in the past for customers of mine wanting madjax items and finding them cheaper locally that madjax sells them. I'll make it easy for you. Call 229-289-1300 and ask for Shane. Ask him about the company you are talking about and he'll let you know if it is legit.
Well, I talked to Shane today, thanks for the lead, Stang. The dealer in question is an authorized reseller for MadJax, the kit and pricing are legit. Only problem is, MadJax lift kits are only available for EZGO 2001.5 and newer. My cart is a 1999 TXT, so they are not an option for me.

Anyone here *tried* to mount one to a 1999 TXT? :)

Paul
JaxPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:22 PM   #23
JaxPilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Jax, I think someone took care of that for you. And please don't think I was isolating you. Welcome to the forum and ask away with your questions. There is a ton of knowledge here.
No worries, kgsc, I am still a happy newbie!

Paul
Old 07-02-2015, 09:08 PM   #24
rib33024

Welcome to BGW

No problem JaxPilot. Not everyone reads the rules here at BGW. It's just not fair to the sponsors here at BGW, if other nonsupporting golf cart sites get to advertise here for free. Buy posting a link to there site. Were all here to help each other and have while we do it.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:04 PM   #25
stang99x
Gone Wild

Jax I'm glad I could help. My apologies that trying to help you stirred a bit of controversy. I've read more forum rules than I ever care to remember and they all blur together at some point, but I can honestly say I've never had one that didn't allow you to link items to anyone when offering opinions to those who had asked for them. I'm just a free market kinda guy and where someone buys their products is up to them with no matter to me. I happen to know the prices at most vendors in the industry and try to help like minded cart owners save money so they can further mod their carts. I refer quite a lot of folks to Revolution Golf Carts in Augusta GA as I have had many positive experiences in my dealing with them, and had many positive responses from those to whom I have referred to them.

Now back to your question about the lift. I so happen to be working on one as we speak like yours. In order to stay within the rules I can't link you to it, but I can tell you that it is sold by a company called Steeleng in Greenville SC. You can call them and ask for Wayne. I know they post on here from time to time though I do not know if they are a vendor of the site. They have the kit for the pre 2001.5 years.
stang99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #26
jeff70
Gone Wild
Yamaha

http://www.steelenggolfcart.com/

yep they are a sponsor, at the top of the page there is a link to all the sponsors
jeff70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:09 PM   #27
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

Jax- Steeleng is a site sponsor. Go to the sponsor tab at top of this page and click away.

oops, jeff beat me to it

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:41 PM   #28
JaxPilot
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag50 View Post
Jax- Steeleng is a site sponsor. Go to the sponsor tab at top of this page and click away.

oops, jeff beat me to it

Yep, got a clays basket from them, and also have a shopping list ready for ScottyB as soon as I get the cart here and see what shape its in.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO