lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2014, 11:49 AM   #11
jjance
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2010 Club Car 2+2 LSV Shifting?

The place where I park my GC is on a little raised platform area. If I go up the ramp side to slow to avoid overshooting the parking spot the cart quits moving,but my foot is still on the pedal. I will hear a mechanical clunk and I will lose power to the cart and roll backwards. I figure this is a safety circuit shutting off power to the motor to keep it from burning up because the motor is stalled. Hope this helps.
jjance is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #12
scooterman
Gone Wild

Club Car

I know these carts stock can only do so much with a load and up hill, one thing never stall a motor, if it does drop the pedal immediately. That seems odd that the brushes would be worn already on such a new cart. Unless there is a defect, I'd continue to get some feedback from the more cart experienced guys here to see if there are other possibilities. Removing the motor is rather easy, I never replaced a cart set of brushes but really I don't think it would be any more difficult than any other motor.
scooterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:35 PM   #13
mmiille
Getting Wild

Club Car

Location: In a van down by the river, between Iowa & Southern California

OK thanks!
mmiille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #14
birdleg
Not Yet Wild

I'd hook a volt Meter and see what the volts are 12 hours after charging. If seems ok take it for a spin with meter hooked up and watch your voltage. Then post your findings.
birdleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:50 AM   #15
mmiille
Getting Wild

Club Car

I pushed the go pedal 30 times and the problem went away. Now my speedometer doesn't work. Will try to reset the computer next.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:38 AM   #16
mmiille
Getting Wild

Club Car

Replaced my MCOR with a MCOR 4 from Revolution, Thanks Dave. Replaced my Speed sensor, but not the magnet(Cause I think my magnet is the high speed one), from Automotive Authority. Added Digital meter from Scotty B'S. Thanks. It helped let me know I had a bad battery. This site has helped train me and I couldn't be happier. Next I'm adding a radio. Gotta figure out how to tap into my voltage reducer.

Thanks!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car