lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2016, 12:19 AM   #11
roy63
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1990 DS Gas Project

very cool!
roy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #12
ReelTight
Gone Wild

Club Car

so am I reading that right...you converted that to pedal start vs ignition start? I have a 95 ds with an 290 in it. As long as it's running fine, I'll keep it but soon the time will come and I'll have to put something new in it. I'll want to do it myself and will search for directions to keep a pedal start.

My uncle has an EZ Go with a 400 in it and I freak'n love it. Tons of power and torque and runs about 35 mph. Leaves my maxed out (16mph) in the dust. About to lift my cart and go with 23's. Hoping to pick up a few MPH's and going to get both the driven and drive clutch machined. I've been told I'll gain a little torque and a little speed but basically machining both almost cancels each other out. Any truth?
ReelTight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #13
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Nice work!
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
BigAsian
Not Yet Wild

Hey, I finally got this thing running. After doing the swap, I had a lot of electrical issues. It finally came down to a bad ground to the chassis from the starter. I also did upgraded valve springs and adjustable carb from Vegas carts. This thing now screams. I'll post a video soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BigAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car