lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2015, 10:47 AM   #1
natew121
Gone Wild

Default 1998 Ez Go workhorse gas swap II

as i have begun parting out the ez go txt workhorse i will begin swapping parts off my marathon onto the new platform.
[IMG][/IMG] heres the cart i picked up ...
heres my marathon with a txt front cowl swapped on it[IMG][/IMG]

heres what ill be doing to my current cart im going to swap the txt front cowl with the headlights onto the workhorse, also will be swapping and fabbing in the rear swing arm and axle assembly. after that is done the bed is getting taken off and will be covered with sheet metal and i will be mounting my txt rear flip seat using 2 steel bars or aluminum of C-channel which will be bolted to the frame
like this
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

ill be posting weekly updates as the project gets under way
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-08-2015, 12:23 PM   #2
natew121
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1998 Ez Go workhorse gas swap II

well tore the cart down and surprise surprise rust city. already cut out the old rusted stuff and getting with my welder to patch in whatever needs fixin .looks like ill be rebuilding it and build it back similar to how you people stretch 6 seater there carts . one big question for the new frame section being added will most likely be square pipe what thickness do most builders use
[IMG][/IMG]
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts