lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2017, 07:58 AM   #1
Classic Carts
Not Yet Wild

Default G5 Sun Classic - To Sell or Not to Sell

Hi Guys,
I found and purchased a 1990 G5 Sun Classic recently.
With all the projects I have going on around here including two full scale car restorations, house remodel and another golf cart rebuild, the wife is becoming impatient with me.

I'm being asked to eliminate something from the "To Do" list and make space.
Not really sure that I'm going to be in compliance but checking... ;^)

Is there anyone in the S. CA area (I'm in Oceanside, CA) that might be interested in a nearly complete G5 Sun Classic Electric at a reasonable price?
The mechanicals are all there less batteries. The front air *** which many lost while trailering is missing along with the driver's side rear quarter trim panels.
Lastly the rubber boot and shift knob need replacing (still available). Seats need recovering but are complete.

I'm thinking that someone that already has a G5 'project cart' would be better off buying this complete cart to finish their project than trying to find parts.
Don't really want to sell but may be forced to thus not running advertisement in classifieds just yet. If there is someone that is passionate and interested I'll be more inclined to work with them on a deal vs listing in Craigslist, EBay etc.

I'm on my iPad and don't have the photos right now but will post from my computer later.

Please contact me if you are interested with any reasonable offer.

Last edited by Classic Carts; 10-05-2017 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: adding photos
Classic Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2017, 08:20 AM   #2
Classic Carts
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G5 Sun Classic - To Sell or Not to Sell

Classic Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:11 AM   #3
misskkruger
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: G5 Sun Classic - To Sell or Not to Sell

Do you still have the cart?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
misskkruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha