lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
natew121
Gone Wild

Default Ez go marathon back seat conversion

Hellllo to all once again. Trying to figure out how to convert my Marathon Back seats(2) to a (single seat) a newer model I know for a fact I have seen It on a few different marathons with this done just trying to figure out how to accomplish this as I hate the double seat look the single looks better in my opinion I feel like it is a must do.
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
SouthCentral
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ez go marathon back seat conversion

i bought a used single backrest off of a TXT and the bolt holes lined up perfectly with the 82 i was working with. i didnt need to change the supports on the cart.

NOTE- I dont know how to describe it but there are two plastic tray types (perhaps one was for a TXT and one for a Medalist?). one has the plastic that is molded around the back rest supports and the other is completely flat. The tray that is completely flat has bolt holes that align perfectly. I just swapped the plastic trays (because the backrest had the molded type on it before).

I went to a local place that works on carts and asked if they had any used ones and they had a ton. maybe theres a place like that near you that you can get one from?
SouthCentral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
natew121
Gone Wild

Default Re: Ez go marathon back seat conversion

could you please post a picture if you dont mind
natew121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO