lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2019, 03:47 PM   #11
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Powertron VS Trojan

The powertron’s have recycled lead in them. Not that it is a bad thing, but generic branded Trojans almost always use a recycled lead product and of course typically have less lead in them. Superman still cannot see through a Trojan or their offbrand for what it’s worth.
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2019, 09:20 PM   #12
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I'm in Eastern NC about an hour or so from you. I'm a Trojan dealer, and sell more Powertron than Trojan with very few problems. I can save you about $100 on your Powertron quote. Sounds high to me. Also the "black box" Powertron are being replaced by Continental brand which is also owned by Trojan. It is the same battery, just labeled different.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #13
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

I just bought us8vgc batteries for 100$ apiece here in the Greensboro triad area with 24 month warranty.
Dodge1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:31 AM   #14
Qman97
Getting Wild

I have been using powertrons without issues. Check out Murray GC in Dunn for Powertrons, ask for Al. He will let you pick the ones you want off the pallet. I got 6-8v and three were sequential serial numbered. He gets pallets of 6v and 8v every week I think, so they are not sitting around in a store for weeks until sold. Plus his price break on 6 is pretty good.
Qman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car