lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2020, 09:53 AM   #51
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Default Re: Carts Unlimited Converter

If you are referring to the one near the controller then yes. All negative connections should be same as pack negative.
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-26-2020, 04:46 PM   #52
JWreck
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawood View Post
I hope you've got what you need from Scotty's reply and diagram. According to that diagram it is the green wire that you should connect to the "cold" side of the key switch (i.e. the connector that only has power when the key is on but doesn't have power when the key is off).

Mine has around 4V power when it’s off, but nothing when it’s on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:02 PM   #53
JWreck
Getting Wild
Club Car

Well I finally got this installed. Thank you to everyone for your help and input! Works like a charm.

My LED underbody lighting doesn’t actually need low voltage to remember its last setting, to my surprise. It would be nice to figure out a way to have them turn back on when I turn the key back on without having to press the power button again.

But the primary objective of making it so that even if you forget to turn an accessory off it doesn’t drain the battery is completed.

JWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:15 PM   #54
battleboro
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWreck View Post
Well I finally got this installed. Thank you to everyone for your help and input! Works like a charm.

Glad to hear it. I’ll be installing mine soon and hope to have the same outcome.

battleboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 09:15 PM   #55
yawood
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWreck View Post

My LED underbody lighting doesn’t actually need low voltage to remember its last setting, to my surprise. It would be nice to figure out a way to have them turn back on when I turn the key back on without having to press the power button again.

But the primary objective of making it so that even if you forget to turn an accessory off it doesn’t drain the battery is completed.

Well done!
yawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car