lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2020, 10:04 AM   #71
LEMANSZ20
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: New here, New project Club Car, Advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
What are you measuring? Do you have the leads reversed?

I thought the batteries were no good. Did you get new ones?
I havent gotten the new ones, but i was curious b/c I read somewhere to check the charger port to see if anything showed up. Remember I dont have a charger(on its way), so not sure if I was even putting it in the right holes.( i think pun intended lol, I kid I kid)
LEMANSZ20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-01-2020, 10:09 PM   #72
yawood
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEMANSZ20 View Post
Do you think its ok to call him, never even spoke to the guy lol and im gonna blow him up with questions?
Absolutely. Just introduce yourself as being from the BGW forum, tell him you've got some questions and will probably need to get some parts once you know what you want. He's a great bloke and I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you.
yawood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:48 PM   #73
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawood View Post
Absolutely. Just introduce yourself as being from the BGW forum, tell him you've got some questions and will probably need to get some parts once you know what you want. He's a great bloke and I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you.
X2!
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:53 PM   #74
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEMANSZ20 View Post
I havent gotten the new ones, but i was curious b/c I read somewhere to check the charger port to see if anything showed up. Remember I dont have a charger(on its way), so not sure if I was even putting it in the right holes.( i think pun intended lol, I kid I kid)
I'm sorry I did not even see this post this morning.

Yes, you will have to buy new batteries (sounds like the old ones are no good) to begin troubleshooting. Either way that turns out, this is a good time to clean up everything and get familiar with the wiring diagram for your cart.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 01:40 AM   #75
LEMANSZ20
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
I'm sorry I did not even see this post this morning.

Yes, you will have to buy new batteries (sounds like the old ones are no good) to begin troubleshooting. Either way that turns out, this is a good time to clean up everything and get familiar with the wiring diagram for your cart.
Yeah I am looking at it now and man even with the diagram wiring is never my strong suit. I am tempted to take it to a shop just to have them rewire it and ill handle it from there. Some cables are cut up so its hard to distinguish, but i havent decided that yet.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:41 AM   #76
LEMANSZ20
Gone Wild
Club Car

also doesnt help that I dont even know where I should buy the wiring to install, I dont want to put bad electrical.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car