lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
murts
Not Yet Wild

Default New EZ Owner

I bought a used 4-seater cart for use at various campgrounds. Got tired of seeing everyone else putting along and obviously enjoying the mobility without the bulk of a car, so I finally gave in. It's been upgraded some - full roof that extends over the rear seat, headlights/tailights, and wheel covers. I'm looking for help in further modifications. Looking forward to hearing from y'all!
murts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #2
jdmac1
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New EZ Owner

I bought one for the same reason. I was fortunate and this one came full loaded. Although now I wont have the fun of upgrading it. The lift kit looks cool and the 24x10x10 rims\tires raise it up a bit more. I am going to change out the battery cables. Other then that I think it's complete, of course I haven't seen all the other modifications others have done on here yet. So who knows.
jdmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #3
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Welcome first, second what are you looking to do?
LostHusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
murts
Not Yet Wild

I'm looking to speed the sucker up! Tired of getting passed by half the other golf carts. I've heard from people at campgrounds about various ways to speed things up, from chips to cross-over plugs to bigger tires. I've also been told I'd have to replace the motor and upgrade from 36V to 48V. Ideas?
murts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:09 AM   #5
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

murts,
You don’t have to start out with all that. You can very easily start out with just a 48-volt controller, H/D battery & motor cables, & a battery or too. The rest can wait.
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts