lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
swenson667
Not Yet Wild
Taylor-Dunn

Default Taylor Dunn Rheostat Speed Control

I am a new member and the proud owner of a T-D, T-Bird, and wonder of wonders the low speed bar on the rheostat has burned up.
Of course you all know what i am going to ask for, information on new control systems.
Yes, i have read all 755 previous posts and have gotten some good ideas, and even found a post from the guy who sold me the cart looking for the same info.
The man at the local cart shop listened sympathetically to my story and said:
You aint never gonna fix that. and proceeded to show me a $2500 cart and said: here you go, here is your repair kit.

It would have been a lot funnier if he was saying it to someone else.

At any rate i would like to fix this cart to 21st Century standards, so i am looking for any suggestions, i had seen one from roady89 mentioning a Curtis PB6 Throttle Pot. and a Kelly Controller, and hoped i could get a wiring schematic.
I am really jazzed to find this website and hope you can help me out of my "spot".
Thanks in Advance.
P.S. I already own 4-36V Solenoids if that is a good way to go
M.S. or swenson667
619-549-2489
swenson667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts