lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2010, 01:27 PM   #9
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: RXV Auto-Brake Problem III

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXEROFCARTS View Post
I've dealt with the clowns they send out from the factory, and they will blame a tire 2 pounds off of where it should be as cause of failure.
Gee I always love being called a clown. Yes, the tech for E-Z-GO have it drilled into them that they are to check for maint. issues, but we are not all mindless idiots. During the time I worked for E-Z-GO, I not only found and reported major design issues, but I worked hand in hand with the courses I serviced to make sure that their carts were generating them as much revenue as possible. After all, without the courses, I would have been out of a job. In the case of these RXV's, there appears to be a battery issue, the service tech has to eliminate EVERY possible cause before calling for a complete change out of batteries on a multi car fleet.
rabbitreborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO