lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
fueler
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Club car 2017 I2

My 2017 club car It started with an intermittent problem while driving and stopping, cart would not go forward or backwards. Now it has quit working completely, no click from solenoid. I did ohms test at solenoid, the small positive and negative wires And had a reading of .185. I only have voltage on one side of the solenoid And no voltage on the other that would be the battery lead and lead to the controller, any thoughts
fueler is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2020, 04:23 PM   #2
fueler
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Club car 2017 I2

2017 precedent i2 with Madjax on the fly 600amp. Cart started to fail at times when driving, make a stop try to proceed cart would not move forward or reverse. Noticed that the solenoid would not make the normal click when engaging. Now the cart will not operate at all. Noticed the power green light on the torque controller is not on. I did remove the red and black wires from the solenoid and performed an ohms test, .185 ohms. According to what little information I can find to do complete troubleshooting the controller is bad? Any help out there
fueler is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car