lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2021, 08:32 PM   #1
Nflight
Not Yet Wild

Default 1995 Club Car Villager Complete Rewire

So guys and gals, I have a ‘95 CC Villager that I am totally rebuilding. Wanted to see if any of you have any experience totally rewiring and cleaning up the wiring. Serial number starts with D9547 so I’m pretty sure that’s what it is. I wanted to simplify it a little so I completely removed the OBC. I have also removed the FNR slider and installed a SW202 reversing contactor. It had a newer main solenoid and I am using the original Curtis 1204-411 controller. I replaced all the high voltage wiring with 2 gauge and any other wiring is 14 gauge. I have also added a relay timer per Sergio’s drawing. Currently everything works just like it should. I am a little nervous about totally rewiring the cart and getting rid of all the little micro switches but so far it seems fine. Have any of y’all done anything similar? Any suggestions or comments that I should be aware of?
Nflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2021, 09:31 AM   #2
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1995 Club Car Villager Complete Rewire

I bought a wiring kit for mine (about $100 IIRC) and just followed the instructions. I am not a very good electrician but I got it done. This may help also:

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=924
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 10:14 AM   #3
Nflight
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1995 Club Car Villager Complete Rewire

Thanks Simi. This is what I drew out. I made a couple of small changes like putting the black wire from the negative terminals on the RC to B- on the controller and not M-. Also, ran a wire from B- of the controller to a third black wire on the MCOR.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 029BF990-AA7B-4970-B1C2-DD30C1978BCC.jpg (87.1 KB, 0 views)
Nflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car