lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2018, 02:25 AM   #1
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Default Carboretor 94 Carry All Plus 2

Trying to find carboretor for my ClubCar. Body says it is a carry all plus 2. By serial number it is a Carry All.
I was told it has a 350 unable to locate carburetor for 350 but it looks identical to the carburetor for that of a 290.
Part number on carburetor is 32337 HK19. Unable to locate a cross ref or anything bout it. Does anyone have a clue how I can fiuire out which carburetor I should buy?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
dianna.zurbrigge is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-10-2018, 04:48 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Carboretor 94 Carry All Plus 2

The FE350 Carburetor (pre-1996) is Club Car part #1017459

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 06:51 AM   #3
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post

Thank you!
One of the problems I am concerned with is the guy who sold me the cart said its a 350. How do I know for sure that is what this is.
Can you tell by looking at these pictures? Don't worry I will clean it up while working on it this week. Keep in mind it is a farm utility vehicle.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:19 AM   #4
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post

The part number 1017459 is for a 291 do do they take the same carburetor? It looks identical

Old 03-10-2018, 08:33 AM   #5
Rooster59
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

The carbs could be identical but there may be different jets internally to accomodate the fuel needs of the larger engine.

If you clean off the engine of dust and dirt you will likely find some ID on the engine. But the Club Car guys will have to tell you where to find that info.
Rooster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #6
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

According to my 95 CA II+ Parts list...
The FE290 carb is #1016478
The FE350 carb is #1017459

Rooster is on the money!
The main, and pilot jets are different, and even the air mixture screw is different.
IF... you get an FE290 carb, it will probably starve your engine of fuel.

Kawasaki puts a white bar code sticker on the engine shroud to denounce the engine size,
With my friends 94, the tag was still there, but sometimes they fall off from cleaning or age.
(click/Tap pics to enlarge)

003 (2).JPG

002 (2).JPG

There should be an emissions plate on the rear of the engine shroud that has the size and mfg date of the engine...

018.JPG

019 (2).JPG

There also should be a stamp in the casting on the base of the engine by the rear oil drain plug.
Both may be hard to see with the transaxle in the way!
A flashlight and a small pivoting mechanics mirror may help with viewing both the plate and stamping.

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 01:45 PM   #7
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster59 View Post
The carbs could be identical but there may be different jets internally to accomodate the fuel needs of the larger engine.

If you clean off the engine of dust and dirt you will likely find some ID on the engine. But the Club Car guys will have to tell you where to find that info.
Found the engine number. Its a FE350 ASO2
Expensive carburetor but I need it. Cleaned it. Still pours gas out it. Its done this since I bought it. It pours it out now not even nuff gets thru to fire. This golf cart is the most important machine on my little farm. I use it everyday several times.
Thank you for your help I sincerely appreciate it.
Dianna

Old 03-15-2018, 08:11 PM   #8
dianna.zurbrigge
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianna.zurbrigge View Post
Found the engine number. Its a FE350 ASO2
Expensive carburetor but I need it. Cleaned it. Still pours gas out it. Its done this since I bought it. It pours it out now not even nuff gets thru to fire. This golf cart is the most important machine on my little farm. I use it everyday several times.
Thank you for your help I sincerely appreciate it.
Dianna

I changed the carburator because it leaked enough wasn't getting any gas. Now not firing at all. Checked sparkplug it was badly covered with carbon but did fire when testing to see spark. Sent my brother to get a new plug. If this doesn't work anyone have ideas where to go next?

Old 04-30-2018, 01:37 PM   #9
sontours
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Have you been able to get it running yet? I am working on a 97 Transporter which also has the 350 in it. I hope to replace the carb which is from a 290 right now and it will idle but not accelerate.
Phil
sontours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:00 PM   #10
Perrydave
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianna.zurbrigge View Post
Trying to find carboretor for my ClubCar. Body says it is a carry all plus 2. By serial number it is a Carry All.
I was told it has a 350 unable to locate carburetor for 350 but it looks identical to the carburetor for that of a 290.
Part number on carburetor is 32337 HK19. Unable to locate a cross ref or anything bout it. Does anyone have a clue how I can fiuire out which carburetor I should buy?

The Kawasaki part number for that carburetor is 15003-2337. I have found it's usually less expensive to go through the engine dealer, than the cart dealer. Should be a #85 to 92 main jet depending on elevation (92 being <3000 ft) and #48 pilot jet
Perrydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car