lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-15-2018, 10:59 PM   #1
Thehumanlynx
Not Yet Wild

Default 2002 DS upgrades

My question is about the appropriate order of upgrades. I have a 48v 4 seater that I want to get lifted with bigger tires.

I found a good deal on some 20 inch tires and I am excited on getting going with some upgrades. So i was about to order a lift to when I realized I may be getting ahead of myself.

Should I upgrade all the electronic components first before tires and lift? Or will the 20" tires not be too much for the stock system to deal with for a few months?

I am planning on upgrading the wires, controller, etc. But I was going to wait until fall, so as not to dump such big hunks of $$ down all at once.

Thanks for the input.
Thehumanlynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2018, 12:02 AM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2002 DS upgrades

20" tires will be no problem; a little more speed and a little less torque....

Your plan looks sound....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car