lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2018, 03:05 AM   #1
mdav
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Alltrax settings

Question on changing my settings on my Alltrax SR 48600. I have the AMD Glo-4001 motor (Beast ?) Most all of my use for the cart is off road woods riding. What is the best settings to achieve max range and torque? 22'' tires 48 volt cart. Is it best to do the gradual curve with both throttle and torque? With the torque I'm guessing that draws the most battery voltage down so it also should be on a slow curve?
mdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Alltrax settings

Look up scottyb , he's the man on sparkys.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/members/scottyb/
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:56 AM   #3
SEHunter
Gone Wild

I have the same controller, tire size and voltage. Only difference is I have the D&D equivalent to the beast, ES-58. I made a thread or two if you search. Talked to Alltrax, Vic at D&D and Scotty B. My curves are all linear, no curve but straight lines. My torque curve goes in a straight line from 0-30% throttle with max output being at 30% throttle. Throttle response is set at 30%. I did a lot of testing before settling on these. I creep in the woods in hilly territory and pull things slow. I wanted all my armature current coming in at low speed. If I hammer it, which I don’t because it’s so harsh on the cart, it will wheel stand. 21-22mph in a flat. Throttle response being set low will make the cart much nicer to drive. It doesn’t decrease output or speed at all, just makes it not so jerky if you’re feathering the pedal.
SEHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:20 AM   #4
mdav
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEHunter View Post
I have the same controller, tire size and voltage. Only difference is I have the D&D equivalent to the beast, ES-58. I made a thread or two if you search. Talked to Alltrax, Vic at D&D and Scotty B. My curves are all linear, no curve but straight lines. My torque curve goes in a straight line from 0-30% throttle with max output being at 30% throttle. Throttle response is set at 30%. I did a lot of testing before settling on these. I creep in the woods in hilly territory and pull things slow. I wanted all my armature current coming in at low speed. If I hammer it, which I don’t because it’s so harsh on the cart, it will wheel stand. 21-22mph in a flat. Throttle response being set low will make the cart much nicer to drive. It doesn’t decrease output or speed at all, just makes it not so jerky if you’re feathering the pedal.
Thanks ill try it out. My last controller burned out and it was set hot and it would drag the rear step.
mdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts