lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-16-2018, 10:01 AM   #1
william8220@att.net
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default club car ds

i am looking for a secondary clutch for my club car it has the fe290d kawasaki motor if anyone has one please contact me at 210 725 6602 thanks
william8220@att.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-22-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
gadavis
Gone Wild

Default Re: club car ds

I have one, not sure how good it is, but was running when kart was junked for broken frame. $10.00 and you pay shipping from 31089 in Ga. Gene Davis Tennille, Ga. Zip 31089
gadavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:39 AM   #3
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Default Re: club car ds

What year is your cart? Club Cars with FE290 motors produced between 1992-96 spun counterclockwise; and 1997-up spun clockwise. Your stock driven clutch is oriented to spin one way or another (directional). The operational direction is determined by the coil spring inside the driven clutch.

Now...if you plan to upgrade your stock driven clutch spring to the torque spring that is offered by Cart Parts Plus (and possibly others), then it won't matter because the torque spring is omnidirectional, and will work with either rotation.

Also check out the thread below for further reading:
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-c...-bad-ugly.html
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car