lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2019, 09:02 AM   #11
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Changing Seat, Need Some Help

As far as the dump bed you may also have options with that. I bought some brackets to add a utility box to the back of my cart (haven't decided if im going to yet - keep going back and forth weather to put this on mine or fix the carry all I got in the yard) the brackets that came in the kit to mount the box are setup for the single piece backrest. the kit does NOT have provisions to make it a "dump bed" it is for fixed mounting of the universal cargo boxes/beds... but if you're considering adding a bed/box this could be and easy route for you!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9205.jpg (141.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9206.jpg (135.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9207.jpg (129.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9208.jpg (158.8 KB, 0 views)
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2019, 01:12 PM   #12
Ponchjoe
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Matt, I can't think you enough for taking the time to post this, much appreciated as my cart is not stock any longer with the flip seat installed.
Thanks again!

BTW, nice floor!
Ponchjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:33 PM   #13
aggiecart8388
Not Yet Wild

So after reading all this I wonder what’s the spacing between the bolts because if they are similiar to older style brackets then you could add some 1” square tubing and long bolts and then your game and just buy the seats from a newer style DS
aggiecart8388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 09:27 PM   #14
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiecart8388 View Post
So after reading all this I wonder what’s the spacing between the bolts because if they are similiar to older style brackets then you could add some 1” square tubing and long bolts and then your game and just buy the seats from a newer style DS
The centers between the braces should be the same as they bolt up to the exact same holes on the cart/frame/body...
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car