lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #11
Billfo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Biggest tires w/o lift

No idea.. I will pick up the cart next week. I will know for sure then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono Country Boy View Post
What size are the stock tires on that thing? I was thinking they were already 18's on it...
Billfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #12
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

All carts run 18s stock that I've ever seen. What I mean in my previous post is you can run a 20 lawn tire but the ATV 20 the tread sticks out, they are larger for the same size tire and don't usually fit. However an 18" ATV tire should and that is what I listed. I don't know for sure, on a yamaha I am 98% sure. What ever you do don't get the 18" chevron that looks like a tractor tire, a guy I know has them and they are very noisy and vibrate bad. They are listed as an agriculture tire.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #13
Billfo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Ok thanks..
I will be picking up my gas cart in the morning. Pretty excited. Not 100% sure of what I will end up with- other than my wife insists that it comes home with the backseats and heavy duty springs installed. My choices will be:
Black 05 TXT
Red 06 TXT
both with tan seats and tan tops. All with oem tires.

I will post my starting photos. Kid in a candy store..
Billfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
KLANE
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by COURTESYCART View Post
the only trimming on the RXV is just a rear bumper support in the fender well. It will not be seen from the outside. Look under the rear of the RXV and you will see what I am talking about. Anything bigger w/o lift on a RXV will need the rear bumper brace cut/trimmed.

20" tire is a stock cart w/o trimming (txt) and no spacers. NOTE: some 20" tires are bigger than they say. The trailwolf 20" tire works perfect. I ordered a set of 20x10x10 carlisle x trail for a cust to put on his stock cart and they would not fit. They were too tall. The frt fit if you wanted to go straight all the time and the rear was in the fenders.

I understand the front of rxv, but do not get the back to lift slightly, can you elaborate
KLANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:58 AM   #15
KLANE
Not Yet Wild

I need just about an inch lift for the rear of my rxv to make these so called 21inch tires fit. I heard you can increase the shackle here on the forum. Does that mean to get 4 of the longer 3.5 inch shackles that attach to the rear leaf springs? Its seems like if they were longer they would move more and sort of collapse. looking for a clearer picture. and can you order just the longer shackle or do you have to order the entire new 2inch teh txt lift kit.
KLANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO