lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
KWO361
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Opinions on this rebuilt motor for sale

I have an 2005 txt MCI 295 engine and I am looking to replace it with this. Will this engine directly bolt in? I am thinking it will but would like y'alls opinions. Any opinion on this motor would be greatly appreciated.

REBUILT EZGO GOLF CART 350 MCI 4 CYCLE GAS ENGINE EH352C 72846-G02 72846G02 TORO
KWO361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-19-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Opinions on this rebuilt motor for sale

CT Rebuilds is a GREAT company to deal with, I would recommend them above any other rebuilder I have worked with. I'd give them a call to make sure they'll take your 295 as a core for a 350 motor (possibly will be an upcharge) but other than that, it's a direct, no-brainer of a swap, and the 350 will get You an additional 2hp.

If You call them, ask about their 373cc engines - also a direct swap, bolt-for-bolt, and the power difference is quite impressive (I've used them on a couple of MPT1200's that I rebuilt and loved 'em)
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO