lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #11
gwormald
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Need Advice!!! Motor Selection

K-Dawg, I too have 97 CC electric that I just purchased. Looking to do some upgrades after I do a custom paint job. Looks like your setup is pretty good. What can you tell me about speed vs. other options, etc. I'm not looking to race or climb hills, but I do plan to use the cart to tow a trailer and customer chopper I just built. So torque is important but not completely the only thing. Any suggestions are appreciated. Also, where to find components, estimate of total cost, etc. is additionally most helpful. I don't want to do a haphazard build that I won't be happy with, but want to get a quality, custom result. Thanks for the help!
gwormald is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-21-2009, 06:31 AM   #12
K-DAWG
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwormald View Post
K-Dawg, I too have 97 CC electric that I just purchased. Looking to do some upgrades after I do a custom paint job. Looks like your setup is pretty good. What can you tell me about speed vs. other options, etc. I'm not looking to race or climb hills, but I do plan to use the cart to tow a trailer and customer chopper I just built. So torque is important but not completely the only thing. Any suggestions are appreciated. Also, where to find components, estimate of total cost, etc. is additionally most helpful. I don't want to do a haphazard build that I won't be happy with, but want to get a quality, custom result. Thanks for the help!

Sent you a PM. I dont want to highjack his thread. Call D&D motors they will know more than my PM.
K-DAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:53 AM   #13
impalass88
Gone Wild

Club Car

Hi KDAWG,
Don't worry about highjacking this thread, I don't mind. We are all kind of talking the same build so I enjoy any input you have. Check your inbox, I sent you a PM.

Thanks!!!
impalass88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car