lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
hot_rod93
Not Yet Wild

Default 2008 rxv fuel gauge installation

I have a 2008 EZ-GO RXV. It did not come with a fuel gauge or sending unit, however, I purchased the OEM gauge and sending unit an am now trying to install them. Since the cart is not pre-wired for them, I am not sure how to wire it. The fuel sender unit has a 2-pin plug with a black and white wire and the gauge has a 6-pin plug with a blue, orange, red, black, white, and yellow wire. Does anybody have a wiring diagram for this, or know what goes to what? I assume I will have to cut the plugs and just hard wire only the wires that I need.
hot_rod93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
hot_rod93
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2008 rxv fuel gauge installation

Anybody?
hot_rod93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #3
Skinnerscott
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2008 rxv fuel gauge installation

I have a 2008 rxv also and I’m in the same boat as you. From what I figured after calling ezgo here in Australia, only newer rxv’s have the plug up near the fuel tank for the sender to plug to and the correct plug up under the dash. Our 2008 models have no plug up near the tank for the sender and up under the dash only has a 2 wire plug for the ignition switch and one red wire with a plug that according to the workshop manual is “to fuel gauge”. It’s quite frustrating after spending the money on the 2 parts. Have you had any luck or did you just give up like I’m thinking of doing?
Skinnerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO