lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2023, 10:17 PM   #1
Yellamo1
Not Yet Wild

Default Eco Battery Charger

Just installed an ECO Lithium kit and have a strange issue with the charger.

The battery is on with a green light, but when I plug in the charger to an outlet, the charger fan blows and the display shows amps, then it just stops. I've left it plugged in for a couple hours, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Edited----
So I found my solution. I guess the charger has a CAN connection that needed to be attached to the CAN connection for the battery.

Found that buried on a website somewhere.

If you want to delete this thread that's great.

Last edited by Yellamo1; 05-22-2023 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Figured out the issue.
Yellamo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-23-2023, 06:18 AM   #2
jasonojordan
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Eco Battery Charger

No reason to delete. These quick fix figured it out myself threads are great for when people have the same issue but don't want to read through a thread thats 10 pages log to figure out the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellamo1 View Post
Just installed an ECO Lithium kit and have a strange issue with the charger.

The battery is on with a green light, but when I plug in the charger to an outlet, the charger fan blows and the display shows amps, then it just stops. I've left it plugged in for a couple hours, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Edited----
So I found my solution. I guess the charger has a CAN connection that needed to be attached to the CAN connection for the battery.

Found that buried on a website somewhere.

If you want to delete this thread that's great.
jasonojordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car