lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2022, 10:01 PM   #1
Jimbo770
Not Yet Wild

Default Club car non lifted onward LiIon question

Hello all,
First post, I have read through a ton of the posts on the board, but I still have a few questions I was hopin I could get some help on.
We purchased a 2022 club car Onward non-lifted Li-Ion. The dealer put aftermarket 12” MOD rims with 215 50r12s, they rub during tight turns.
1) would a 205 or 195 tire with the same or similar diameter stop the rubbing?
2) We checked out the factory lifted Club car onwards, 6” I believe, but they were too tall for golf, is there a smaller lift, 1@, 2”, 3” that would stop the rubbing but still make it easy to get into and out of the golf carry?
3) Has anyone heard about an increased output oem LiIon battery, or the aftermarket ability to increase speed at all, we are currently getting 22 mph with to 215 50 r12. , but we’d love the ability to get to 30 mph.
4) would a HD rear spring increase the clearance of the rear tire?
5) Finally, we have club car premium seats and they are horribly uncomfortable, we tried the el Tigre American roadster seats and they are nice, but we hanent been able to try the el Tigre elegance or the Texas roadster seats, could anyone offer opinions on which seats by election Tigre are the most comfortable?
Thanks for everything,
Jim
Thanks for all your help, I am new to this, and greatly appreciate any help you could offer.
Jimbo770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car