lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2015, 08:11 PM   #1
klanel
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Where to get tie rod dust covers for Club Car

Found one place that had them for just under $3 each but it was $16 shipping. I'm thinking that some for automotive would work if I knew the sizes. Anybody know where I can get some for a reasonable price?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tie rod dust cover.jpg (50.6 KB, 0 views)
klanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !
Default Re: Where to get tie rod dust covers for Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by klanel View Post
Found one place that had them for just under $3 each but it was $16 shipping. I'm thinking that some for automotive would work if I knew the sizes. Anybody know where I can get some for a reasonable price?
I paid 15 bucks each and replaced all three entire ball joints while its apart.Those ball joints of yours are 33 yrs old most likely and all your gonna replace is the shield . i'll find you the link and post it bro. wwwebaycom/sch/i.html?_odkw=club+car+ball+joint&_osacat=0&_from=R 40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xclub+c ar+tie+rod+end.TRS0&_nkw=club+car+tie+rod+end&_sac at=0[/URL] Stick with crowsports,, cheapest prices , fast shipper, 100% feedback is the most important stat.
Blitzkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:02 PM   #3
Birddog4x4
Gone Wild

Club Car

I picked some up at Autozone or Advance, can't remember. They have a HELP section and they had them there. they were slight larger but worked better than the stock ones, so I changed out all of them for under ten bucks.
Birddog4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 12:09 PM   #4
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !

How old ball joints,, your kidding right. Replace them bro
Old 06-09-2015, 12:29 PM   #5
klanel
Gone Wild
Club Car

[QUOTE=Blitzkrieg;1164283]Those ball joints of yours are 33 yrs old most likely /QUOTE]

No, they are only 23 years old. But I may replace as you suggested while it's torn apart. When you're spending thousands what's $50 more,...
Old 06-09-2015, 12:39 PM   #6
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

[quote=klanel;1164299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Those ball joints of yours are 33 yrs old most likely /QUOTE]

No, they are only 23 years old. But I may replace as you suggested while it's torn apart. When you're spending thousands what's $50 more,...
Thats the spirit money bags Thats the philosophy i "HAD" to adopt once i started my project. My steering has to be as smooth and easy as possible with the 23" tires for my daughter and her grandmother, who is almost 80 yrs old
Old 06-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #7
klanel
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
I paid 15 bucks each and replaced all three entire ball joints while its apart.
Found them at block buster for $12 each and the have reasonable shipping. Picked up a few other items I needed as well.

Last edited by TheNewGuy; 06-10-2015 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: non sponsor link
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car