lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #1
padodgens
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default 2004 DS 48 volt

Cart has been erratic for several weeks. I bought from previous owner knowing of the problems. I felt the f/r switch was part of the problem so replaced. Charged to 51 volts and then cart ran about 50 feet and died. I replaced the solenoid with no change. I have 48 plus volts at the blue wire on the solenoid I thought no ground and put a jumper on negative side to battery pack negative. when i put run tow to run solenoid immediately engaged but only run about half throttle. I removed the jumper and whet through a reset on OBC. Cat would run on jack but speed went up and down. Off jack ran about 10 feet and died. When battery pack drops just below 50 volts. all of these issues disappear and cart runs as it should. That may explain why when previous owner carried it to a dealer they could not find anything wrong. thoughts appreciated
padodgens is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-21-2019, 10:36 PM   #2
padodgens
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2004 DS 48 volt

Drove for approximately three miles today with no issues. I will charge tomorrow and see if the symptoms reappear.
padodgens is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car