lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2009, 06:27 AM   #1
streetglide
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Some plan and some don't have to! Re CC DS

Hello,

Anyone have scale (or, in your opinion, would be "scaleable") drawings or photos of CC DS chassis, bodies or complete carts?

I am one of "those" that like to plan projects before starting, and my friend that will be helping me is one that can just pick-up something and say "we can make this work" (not considering what it could effect later). Yes, we do get on each others nerves but it ends-up some what a check and balance relationship. Anyway, for me to be able to do the planning that I "need to do" (for my own sanity), I'm looking for multi-view line type drawings or photos to use to get started. Didn't think they would be hard to find until I started searching. I have not found any.

If anyone has such or knows where available, PLEASE share.

Thanks....
streetglide is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center