lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #11
Charlie Brown
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Fender Flares arrived - zero nada nothing in way of installation instructions

Just an idea here guys. Have you ever thought of a 2 sided tape? I work at an auto parts store and 3M makes a really good tape. It's the same as you use to put your rain guards over your truck windows and this stuff is hard to get off if you put it on right. Just an idea...
Charlie Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #12
lgbarne
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Fender Flares arrived - zero nada nothing in way of installation instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Just an idea here guys. Have you ever thought of a 2 sided tape? I work at an auto parts store and 3M makes a really good tape. It's the same as you use to put your rain guards over your truck windows and this stuff is hard to get off if you put it on right. Just an idea...
Especially the exterior grade stuff! I've used that on lots of stuff. However, never on something that will have as much stress as these flares will endure. Also, these flares typically do not have much surface contact area with the body, at least mine did not. Therefore, I don't think the tape would have been an option for me.
lgbarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #13
lgbarne
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETX View Post
Coming to BR to see kin and gonna reduce the crawdad population next week!
Had some crawdads this past weekend. They were perfect! Nice size and real easy to peel! Think its gonna be a good year for 'em
lgbarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car