lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2023, 10:23 PM   #1
RickyM
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Tires

I have a lifted G29 Yamaha with 23x10 14 tires. I drive my cart 100% on the road and golf cart tires don't last that long. I want to put regular car tires and just need to figure out which size would match the height. I guess I should just take a rim and tire to a tire shop but didn't know if anyone here could give recommendation. Also tires I have looked at are lots cheaper than golf car tires. Hope that doesn't sound too crazy.
RickyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2023, 12:28 PM   #2
buchrob
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Tires

https://tiresize.com/calculator/
buchrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 01:25 PM   #3
augiedoggy
Gone Wild

are you using aggressive off road type tread tires now? Those will wear very fast on the street.
augiedoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 07:20 PM   #4
RickyM
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

No not too but not like a car tire. Not a big deal but I just drive on pavement. I have had the tires a couple of years and they are about out of tread. Just liked the idea of regular tires. I think I will just pull one wheel off and go to a tire shop. Thanks for the input.
RickyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha