lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #111
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ez go battery diagram electric

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia1971 View Post
Gorno no thank you for thinking of someone who may can help.

Scotty and as far as the year I believe someone said it was a 1999
THERE will Not be a yellow fuse on the EZGO.... my mistake
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-31-2009, 10:50 AM   #112
tia1971
Getting Wild

Ok

So I guess I am still asking if I get home and the powerwise does not come on do you think I should try to do the jumper wire to try and finished charging all the batteries?
tia1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #113
master66
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Hey Scotty, Gorno and Doug, this is like a good book I just can't put it down. I come back every day to see where you guys are at, and good luck Tia yer on the right site to be taken car of.
master66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #114
tia1971
Getting Wild

Master yes I can tell they are really doing all they can do for me to help. I also appreciate everyone else who is so interested wanting me to be able to get my cart fixed. Especially those who have been patient with me not understaning somethings.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:45 PM   #115
master66
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Were all pullin for ya Tia hang in there.
master66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:09 PM   #116
tia1971
Getting Wild

yesterday was 31.8
1 is 4.01
2 is 5.09
3 is 6.26
4 is 6.24
5 is 5.11
6 is 5.09

Today is 31.6
1 is 3.23
2 is 4.66
3 is 6.20
4 is 6.18
5 is 5.64
6 is 5.64

So even tho
3 & 4 lost a little
1 & 2 lost a lot which seems to be the problem or it is just taking them longer because 1 was so so low when all of this started it was -1.?? I believe. So maybe it is more progress looking at it like that way.
5 & 6 did not charge up so much today but I had it on 2 amps. Sorry you guys I should have put it on 10 amps I guess. It worries me when I leave the house.

I just hooked up 1 & 2 and put it on 10 amps. I did try to hook up the powerwise but to no surprise it did not come on.

I have to go mow the yard so I will be back in about 1 hour or so to check to see if anyone may have me try something else.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #117
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Looking at those numbers your best battery is only making 70% of charge, and 4 of them are still considered dead. Keep any eye on the water levels and give them all another round on the 12v charger. It will be the last ditch effort on this pack, after that it's $$$ time. Sorry, but someone had to say it.

BTW, I'm away for the weekend. Good luck.
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #118
dougmcp
Gone Wild

I'll second that, bad news is never good.
They may still come back but once batteries have been as low as those were, it's really difficult.
Even after they are charged up and you take the voltage readings, if they drop all by themselves just sitting there for a day eg: batts 1 & 2, there may be no hope.
As Gornoman said another round of charging and if they don't hold, time to waive the white flag and find some more batteries.
I'm on the boat for the weekend too, I'll check for voltage readings on Sunday night.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:41 PM   #119
tia1971
Getting Wild

Ok so you are all about to get a really good look at my life by the luck I am having today with nothing else but with BATTERIES!!!!!!!!

It is almost hard to believe....So I told you guys I would be back in about an hour well I went outside checked on the the golf cart all seemed to be charging fine. Then I went over to start my mower so I could mow the yard...My battery was DEAD!!! So not only has it been the batteries in my golf cart that everyone is trying so hard to help me with...then it was the 9 volt battery in my little meter reader....remember the other day go back and read..it. So my golf cart, my digital meter reader and now my batter on my mower. So I said ok this is not going to be hard to fix I will just get my jumper cables and jump it off...simple right???... wrong I can not find my jumper cables...after looking everywhere I remembered that my sister had borrowed them so I jump in my car go to her house and I can not find mine anywhere. However I did steal her's that they just bought..haha ok so back to my house inside to get my 4 wheeler key to jump off the lawn mower...and guess what the battery on my 4 wheeler is dead...I just paid 70 for it in May!!! what in the world is going on???? Is there some sort of way that all my batteries can go dead at the same time???? Thankfully my car is still going!!! I have it charging my lawn mower battery right now!!! The thing 1 time last year I had to charge my lawn mower battery which was when I first had to start mowing last year...No problem at all with it and since then no problem this year until now...Last year it took me about 2 minutes to jump it off...now I have had it hooked up for about 20 minutes and it is not wanting to take the charge!!! I am about to scream!! I am a pretty calm person in life but things like this will make you go crazy!!!

So I am still here waiting on my lawn mower to charge up enough so I can mow!

Someone say a good prayer for me and all my batteries!!!!!hahaha
Old 07-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #120
tia1971
Getting Wild

You both have a good weekend!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO